Birmingham Green is a boutique group of 10 stylish townhouses perfectly positioned a leisurely walk or bike ride from Newcastle’s world-class university. Beautiful looking and beautifully constructed, the attention to detail and finish at Birmingham Green goes far beyond our architect’s eye-catching design of these new homes. With Birmingham Green, we have raised the bar for spacious, light-filled and space-efficient design.
These homes start with quality design and continue with a focus on aspect and position. We have incorporated energy efficient construction using the right choice of materials, lighting and appliances. Every home is uniquely designed to create well-connected, liveable spaces with ample room to relax and entertain.
Quality finishes, a sophisticated neutral colour scheme and open plan living spaces connected to private courtyards allow plenty of natural light with a warm yet vibrant ambiance. The same attention to detail has been applied to the exterior with our landscape architects using Australian natives to create welcoming outdoor spaces and a lush central green belt.
Birmingham Gardens is a suburb of Newcastle, New South Wales and borders the University of Newcastle. Well-serviced by public transport and close to arterial roads, it is approximately 15 minutes’ drive from the CBD and superb surf beaches, historical architecture and a diverse arts and entertainment scene.
* A mix of unique designs across eight dual-level and two tri-level townhouses
* Air conditioned open-plan living areas connected to courtyards perfect for entertaining
* Lustrous white kitchens equipped with stainless steel cooking appliances
* Two, three and four bedroom designs all appointed with built-in robes and ceiling fans
* Family bathroom, master ensuite and additional w/c in some designs
* Dedicated under cover car space plus two visitors parking spaces and bicycle racks
* Less than one kilometre’s walk to the main university campus at Callaghan
* Five minutes’ drive from everyday essentials at Stockland Jesmond